Thursday 31 March 2016

"You talkin'a me?"

"Yo Adrian! I did it!" -Rocky Balboa

"One particle of unobtainium has a nuclear reaction with the flux capacitor - carry the '2' - changing its atomic isotoner into a radioactive spider. Fuck you, Science!" -Greg Jenko

"You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much." -Sean Maguire

"Oh no, not my friend Copper. He won't ever change." -Tod the Fox

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to." -Napoleon Dynamite

1 comment:

  1. The quotes you have chosen are the perfect balance of humor and sentimental. Keep up the good work, sport.

    ReplyDelete